Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Mosaic

Photobucket

Becky over at The Mommy Diaries, told how to make a personal mosaic at Flickr.com. I enjoyed looking at hers so much that I wanted to make one of my own. Of course, looking at it now, a few days later, I have a whole different set of answers. I might have to make another one!! Try it. It's fun!
I used the twelve questions she had, with a few minor adjustments.
1. Name (Jane)
2. Favorite Color (pink)
3. High School (Cedar High)
4. Favorite Food (crab)
5. Favorite Celebrity (Charles Barkley)
6. Favorite Beverage (lemonade)
7. Dream Vacation (NYC)
8. Favorite Dessert (Cake!)
9. What did you want to be when you grow up? (Mom)
10. Favorite thing in the world? (My boys, Marine and Marine to be)
11. One word to describe me (weird)
12. My nickname (Janey Momma)

Credit for pictures: 1. Mary Janes 2. Pink Petals 3. Tahoe Cedars
4. Old Mills Crab Legs 5. Charles Barkley 6. Lemonade 7. NYC New York City Skyline Sunset 8. Miniature Cakes 9. Mom n Baby 10. US Marine Corp Memorial 11. Twas A Weird Light This Morning 12. Where's My Mama

No comments: