Sunday, September 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

menu plan monday

Although this is my first time participating in Menu Plan Monday, I've spent many weeks reading the great menu's that have been shared there. I've enjoyed many of the recipes shared and all of the blogs I've found along the way.

Here is our menu for this week.

Monday:
Breaded Chicken Breasts
Corn Bread Dressing (Stovetop)
Buttered Corn

Tuesday:
Crock Pot Corn Chowder
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Wednesday:
Lasagna
Green Salad
Rolls

Thursday:
Pork Roast
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Peas

Friday:
Meat Loaf
Baked Potatoes
Steamed Broccoli

On the weekend, we just wing it.

Thanks for visiting! If you'd like more menu ideas, head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie!

Mood: Calm On the TV: nothing

1 comment:

Brooke said...

welcome to MPM! :)

you've got me craving lasgana now!