Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thank you for tagging me

I have missed updating my blog. I think about it every day, but darn it! I am just so tired. For the past five days I've been so tired, all I can do is sleep. And then I wake up tired. Hopefully, it's just a phase and will go away soon.

Dear Mistie, of 2+2+1=family, tagged me tonight. Thank you Mistie. I needed something to blog about! Maybe this will be a jump start for me.

It's who I am . . .

I am . . . going through a midlife crisis
I wish . . . my boys were small again
I want . . . my boys to marry good Mormon girls and give me lots of grand babies
I have . . . more joy in my life than I ever thought possible
I hate . . . when I'm insecure
I fear . . . war and what it could do to my family
I hear . . . crickets
I always . . . crave sweets
I usually . . . think the negative first
I am not . . . as grumpy as I seem
I dance . . . only when I'm alone and the blinds are pulled
I sing . . . with the voice of an angel... not really...lol
I never . . . miss The View
I rarely . . . dress up
I cry . . . when I'm mad!
I am not always . . . good at keeping the house clean
I lose . . . all my cash to Gus, teenagers are expensive!
I'm confused . . . how do I keep my meringue from weeping?
I need . . . more clothes
I should . . . get out more
I dream . . . of visiting Italy with Daddy-O and my little sister and her husband


Photobucket

1 comment:

Ryan and Mistie Gillespie said...

Thanks for 'playing'. I miss you when you don't blog!!