Sunday, October 19, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

menu plan monday

I love MPM! It makes my week go so smoothly, and I even enjoy cooking when I have a plan. Thanks to all of you who share your ideas.

Monday:
Stove Top Coated Pork Chops
Rice a Roni
Steamed Broccoli

Tuesday:
Ham and Beans
Corn Bread

Wednesday:
Smoked Turkey Breast
Mashed Potatoes with butter
Peas
Homemade rolls

Thursday:
Homemade Chicken Nuggets, recipe below
Fried Potatoes
Buttered Corn

Friday:
Homemade Pizza

Chicken Nuggets

3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
1 cup flour
4 tsp seasoned salt, such as Lawry's
1 tsp poultry seasoning
1 tsp ground mustard
1/2 tsp pepper

Stir together flour, seasoned salt, poultry seasoning, ground mustard and pepper. Rinse chicken pieces and toss in flour mixture. Fry in canola oil until brown and cooked through.

For more menu ideas visit Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

Photobucket

tag by By Night Pixels

1 comment:

Frugal Finds said...

Great menu and I love your music!! I wanted to stay and just listen!!