Monday, December 15, 2008

All About My Man

I saw this on Bethany's blog, Happy To Be Called Mommy, and thought I'd do it too.

For Daddy-O.

1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen? The Military or SciFi Channels.

2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Always Blue Cheese!

3. What is one food he doesn’t like? Goulash, especially his mom's.

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? He'd better not be going to the bar! And if he does, he'd better order a ginger ale!

5. Where did he go to high school? He was a proud Student Body President at Lincoln County High!

6. What size shoe does he wear? I'm thinking 10 1/2?

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Millions of paper tubes to make rockets...please honey, get rid of the tubes!

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? This man loves sandwiches...any kind really, but favors an Italian.

9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? Sandwiches. Or maybe a hot dog. He loves those too.

10. What is his favorite cereal? Captain Crunch.

11. What would he never wear? I'm thinking glitter!

12. What is his favorite sports team? I have no clue.

13. Who is his best friend? Me.

14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Sleep so much.

15. How many states has he lived in? I think three...Arizona, Nevada and Utah.

16. What is his heritage? He's Irish, dontcha know?

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? Probably chocolate, but I think he would prefer a blueberry pie.

18. Did he play sports in high school? He might have. I'm not sure, but I'm thinking no.

19. What could he spend hours doing? Lifting weights at the gym...or building rockets.

Photobucket

Tag by Sigtag Cafe

No comments: