Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's Over

The tree is undecorated, the cookies are gone and Marine Boy is back in California. Christmas is over.

We had a good Christmas, even if Marine Boy did miss his flight home. He bad luck continues, I guess. He got caught in traffic in LA and missed checking in for his flight by two lousy minutes. Talk about an upset boy! He was able to get a boarding pass for the next night, Christmas Eve, so we had him home for Christmas. Knock on wood, but it looks like that was the last of his bad luck streak.

I would love to share some photos of our Christmas morning, but I forgot to take any! However, I did manage to get my boys together last night for an impromptu photo shoot.

Gus is the family nut. He makes me laugh like no one else can. I set my point and shoot camera to take six fast pictures, one right after another. My thinking was maybe I would get at least one good picture without the whining from my subjects. But Gus realized what was happening and took advantage.

The pictures are blurry because I'm laughing hard, and because Gus is moving as quickly as he can to get a different 'look' in each shot. You'll notice MB looks the same in all the pictures until the very end when Gus finally cracked him up. It's not easy to make him laugh so I think it is Gus's greatest pleasure when it finally happens!

silly1

silly2

silly3

silly4

silly5

silly6

I hope your Christmas was as wonderful as mine.

ss_ny2

tag by SimplyShantastic

No comments: