Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mostly Nothing

I am watching American Idol. I think adding a new judge was a good thing. Have you noticed Paula has been acting normal? Of course, it is early in the season. I do think they should separate her and Simon. I get sick of their constant bickering. I get enough of that at home. I don't need to watch it on television when I'm trying to relax!

I am sure you've noticed I keep changing my blog background. It's annoying I know. But I cannot find one I love. So, until I do, please bear with me. Thanks! By the way, lately I have read several emails where the writer writes "please bare with me." I hate that. No! I am not going to bare with you. If you want to be unclothed, then that's your business, but leave me out of it!

Gus is currently entertaining a girl in our front room. I am trying to stay back here and not bother them. It's hard. I have my television turned down really low to make sure there is constant noise. As soon as it gets quiet, I am going out. Gus is funny. He keeps coming back to see why I am not bothering them. There is a lot of history with he and his 'friend'. They were 'in luv' in Middle School. It didn't end well. I think Gus is afraid to say he likes her again, but I can tell. You can't fool a mom.

Daddy-O and I are planning to go to Vegas to meet Marine Boy this weekend. He and a friend are driving in from the base. We are taking a couple of his Christmas gifts down for him. He wasn't able to fit them in his bags last time he was here. I am really looking forward to it. It will be nice to see MB, but I'm most excited about the alone time with my man. The drive there and back should be the highlight. That and the food. :)

For Christmas, D-O gave me a gift certificate to Bath and Body Works. I begged for it. I love the semi-annual sale and had my eye on a few things. My purchases arrived via UPS today. I love love getting packages in the mail! Anyway, I tried something new and ordered the Aromatherapy Warm Milk and Honey. Can I say, I love this stuff. It smells so yummy! It has a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg. Two of my favorite spices. It's wonderful.

I am going to put in my new Netflix movie now. If I like it, I'll be sure to tell you all about it tomorrow. Have I mentioned I'm a huge fan of Netflix?

ttt idol

tag by Tender Teddy Tags

No comments: