Friday, January 9, 2009

Random Thoughts

The pumpkin roll was okay.It wasn't like the ones I remember from years ago. But it was adequate. I must have messed it up because I would not give it 5 stars, and it's the highest rated recipe at Recipezaar. I doubt I know more than 65 others so it must be my mistake.

I didn't sleep well last night. My back was full of knots and it made it impossible to relax. I have been a zombie today until I finally took a long nap. Now I'm rested. Just in time to be awake all night again. Sigh. Some days I just cannot win.

It's cold and windy here today. But at least the snow is melting away.I hate this time of year. I love the snow. It's beautiful. But when they plow the streets and drop the cinders, it makes everything so ugly. And gritty. Hopefully, I'll feel up to sweeping the garage and driveway tomorrow. I think that would make me feel better.

I haven't been to church in two years. I stopped going because my immune system was not working so well and I was constantly ill. I needed time to get strong again so I took a break. At first, it was liberating to not have to go every single week. It was nice to have an entire quiet day to myself. But I am starting to miss church now. I think I need attend again. I am planning to go Sunday. I hope I follow through.

I have enjoyed my time alone with Gus today. He is such good company for me. I just don't know what I am going to do when he leaves me this summer.

Now that I've bored you to tears, I am off to watch last night's Grey's Anatomy. I can't believe I forgot to watch it. Luckily, I have the DVR scheduled to record all the new episodes.

Thanks for hanging in there with me. I really appreciate it!

sunshinerainbows.mcdreamy

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I didn't know you were addicted to that show! I keep hearing how good it is and maybe I'll watch it sometime. Dr McDreamy should make it worth it regardless!