Friday, March 20, 2009

Hiding

When traumatic things happen to me, I tend to hide. Or sleep. Yesterday, was a horrible day, that will impact me for the rest of my life.

I don't care to share the details here, but I wanted to explain why I disappeared. I just felt the need to hide, both physically and emotionally. This blog is a huge deal for me, as I'm sure it is for anyone who blogs. I have put myself out there for judgement. Most past me by and I wonder why. But some stay and again, I wonder why. I'm grateful, truly for anyone who is reading this. Thank you.

Anyway, I am putting my blog back out there. But I'm not going to post for a bit. I hope you'll still be there when I have healed and I'm ready to share again.

1 comment:

mistie said...

Jane, my friend .... I love you! I hope that everything settles, heals, calms, whatever you need.

I hope you know I am always here for you - and should you ever need me, I am here for you.

Love ya lots!
Mis