Sunday, March 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

This is perhaps my favorite day of the week. I love visiting Laura's blog and getting more menu ideas than I could ever use! There are always plenty of recipes shared too. It makes planning and preparing meals all week, a joy.

My plan for this week:

Monday:
Roast Beef
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Roasted Carrots
Green Bean Casserole

Tuesday:
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Bread sticks

Wednesday:
Ham and Beans
Corn Bread

Thursday:
Chili Relleno Casserole
Green Salad
Pinto Beans

Friday:
Stuffing Coated Chicken
Brown Rice
Steamed Broccoli

Saturday:
Pizza

Sunday:
Daddy-O cooks so he chooses

I planned the Chili Relleno Casserole for two weeks ago, but I never got it made. We'll give it another try this week. If we like it, I'll share the recipe here later in the week.

2 comments:

Jerri - Simply Sweet Home said...

Great Menu. Monday & Wednesday sound really good!

Victoria said...

Sounds great!
I need to convince my hubs into "daddy cooks night". :)