Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Which Way To Go?

When I started this blog several months ago, I had intended for it to be a place for my family to catch up on how our Marine boy was doing. I enjoyed writing it from the start and looked forward to sharing things I cared about.

I have realized however, that my family seldom comes to my blog. None of them enjoy the computer and Internet like I do. I understand that, but now I wonder, what do I do with my blog?

I am not an authority on frugal living. I don't garden. I don't sew. I am not a photographer, or a crafter. I don't have my own Etsy store. I am not that funny anymore and I don't care to share my political views. This leaves me with a problem. What kind of blog should I have?

I love blogging. I love visiting other's blogs. I grow from reading what is happening in other women's (and occasionally men's) lives. I want to be a part of that.

To be honest, I am lost. I have written a little bit about this before. I am at a crossroads in my life. My youngest child will be leaving the nest in two months. I need to figure out who I am again.

I hope the few of you who visit regularly will stick around. You make my day just being here. Thank you for taking an interest in me. You'll never know what it means to me. I hope you can be patient while I figure out where to take this blog.

2 comments:

Nifty Nique said...

Maybe your blog is just a way to connect with others. I don't have many girlfriends and the blog is a way to connect with women that care and love their husbands, that adore their children and in general give me hope that divorce, violence and angry are not the only way in life. I hope you find your path!

Ryan and Mistie said...

JANE!!! You can't say that you aren't funny. You are one of the wittiest people I know! I adore your sense of humor!!

Please, please, please keep blogging! (The updates on the boys are nice ... but your commentary on life is very entertaining!)