Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket

It's that time of the week again when I sit down and plan my family's dinner meals for the week. Last week went a bit haywire on us, so we have three meals to carry over from last week's plan.

Monday:
Crock pot Barbecue Ribs
Pasta Salad
Deviled Eggs
Steamed Vegetable

Tuesday:
Oven Fried Chicken
Buttered Mashed Potatoes
Steamed Vegetable

Wednesday:
Sausage Gravy
Biscuits
Scrambled Eggs

Thursday:
Grilled Flat Iron Steak
Twice Baked Potato
Green Salad

Friday:
Pizza Braid
Leftover Salad

Saturday:
Dinner out for Gus' birthday. My gosh. My baby is 18!

Sunday:
Daddy-O cooks so he chooses what to fix

For more menu ideas, visit Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

2 comments:

jsprik said...

man that sounds like some good eats!! ;)

Nifty Nique said...

Oh!! Crock pot ribs... do tell?