Monday, June 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket

This will be my first week of cooking only for two. There are so many changes in my life! I wonder if I'll be like my mom, and not be able to scale down recipes and instead cook like I have house full!

Monday:
Salmon Patties
Potato Cakes
Asparagus

Tuesday:
Pioneer Woman's Steak Bites
Baked Potatoes
Peas

Wednesday:
Broccoli Beef
White Rice
Egg Rolls

Thursday:
Chili Dogs
Potato Chips

Friday:
Tostados

Saturday:
Eat out!

Sunday:
Daddy-O cooks so he chooses

For more dinner ideas, be sure to visit Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your menus sound great - especially the broccoli beef, I'm definitely going to have to try that one out... You should check out springpad's weekly meal planner - it's a great way to organize, collect and share your menus and recipes (like this: http://bit.ly/oFQc8) - I think you'll really like it!

Rachel @ springpad