Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Real Winner

I changed my blog background again. I was very happy with the one I put up Monday, but realized it might not be such a good idea to have my boys pictures displayed like that. Especially in uniform. That's why I changed it again so soon.

Have you visited The iLash Girls? I have a button on my blog. You should really go sometime.
It's a fun place to be. It's really all about friendship and sharing. The owners are Leigh Anne from yourhomebasedmom.com and Sherra from sherralifelesson.com.

One of the best things about iLash Girls is their giveaways. This week they are giving away summer fun products. They have a darling beach bag and some sidewalk paint. If you want to enter click here. But hurry. The deadline to enter is tomorrow at midnight!

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to win. It was my first blog win and I was more than excited. Especially because the prize I won was the best one ever offered, in my humble opinion, of course. It is a print from the etsy shop Savoie Faire Photography.

I have been waiting for it to arrive so I could show it to you, and brag a little. But it occurred to me, as I was taking pictures of it, last night, I shouldn't show it. It's got personal information on it, and again I just want to protect my boys. So instead I'll show you the sample from the etsy shop where you can purchase these fabulous prints.

Photobucket

Aren't they beautiful? I am just thrilled to have mine. I really suggest you hurry over and order one for yourself. I promise they're even more lovely in person. There are several designs to choose from and Christine was so easy to work with. I can't tell you how great the whole experience was.

After you order your print, be sure to stop by the iLash Girls site. You won't be sorry.

No comments: