Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Getting Fit

Photobucket

For those of you who know what I'm talking about, I am home and all is well. Thank you for your friendship and support.

I started going to the gym with Daddy-O. We go three times a week and he works me hard. We spend an hour and a half lifting weights, working all parts of the body. Then we top it off with a long walk on the treadmill. I am positive I am going to soon have a rock hard, beautiful body. (Don't laugh!)

In a few months, when I can see change to my body, I will post before and after pictures. You will be amazed. It will be more amazing than when Kirstie Alley wore a bikini on Oprah. Only I won't be wearing a bikini. Nor will I be on Oprah.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I love the 'Jane' font. What is it?

YTB!

mistie said...

JANE... YOU ROCK!! (Oh, and your post made my day..)