Sunday, July 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket

To make my menu plan for the week, I went shopping in my freezer. I have always had a nicely stocked freezer so there was always something for my growing boys to eat. I realized today, I really don't need to keep all that food around anymore. It would just go to waste. So it's time to cut back on stocking and buying.

I guess it's one of the few nice things about being an empty nester. Sniff. Sniff.

Anyhow, here's the plan for this week.

Monday:
Baked Salmon Filet
Brown Rice
Fresh Green Beans

Tuesday:
Tacos

Wednesday:
Crock pot barbecue ribs
Fried Potatoes
Corn on cob

Thursday:
Baked Chicken Breast
Buttered mashed potatoes
Steamed peas

Friday:
Homemade Pizza

Saturday:
Dinner out!

Sunday:
Daddy-O cooks so he chooses

For more dinner (and some breakfast and lunch) ideas, head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie!

2 comments:

crazydaisy said...

Looks good!

Becca said...

Do you make your own mashed potatoes? I prefer the powder kind because I don't like lumps!