Friday, October 23, 2009

Chuzzle Therapy

When I have something on my mind, the best way for me to think is to sit at my computer and play Chuzzle.

Photobucket

Are you familiar with this game? A trial version was included when I bought my computer. I was hooked after about ten minutes of play. All that is required is lining up three puffs of the same color. When they're lined up, they fall apart and then you do it again. It is simple and it satisfies my mind as if I were chewing on my nails or tapping a pencil on the counter. I am able to get lost in my thoughts while occupying my hands.

I had a lot to think about tonight. I'm at a place in my life where I don't really know what to believe. Do I believe advice given to me by well meaning relatives, do I believe my children's view of things, or do I trust myself? I don't know. All I do know for sure, is these silly puff balls make everything seem better.

1 comment:

mistie said...

I like all Chuzzle-ish games. How can you not like those little chuzzle-dudes? All warm and fuzzy. Do you play all the free games on Yahoo? Hours of ignore your vacuuming fun! :O)