Monday, October 12, 2009

Feeling Better

A few weeks ago, I was feeling overwhelming sadness. I also felt humiliated and I wanted to hide from everyone. So I deleted my blog, never imagining I'd want to put myself out here again.

Daddy-O asked for a divorce. He is the love of my life and I wish this wasn't happening. I have moved from our home and I'm living with my brother and his wife. I am so grateful to them for opening their arms and their home to me.

I realized a few days ago how much I missed my blog. I regretted pushing that delete button and I wished I had my blog back. I did some searching and found I could undo the delete and just like that my blog is back! Thank you blogger!

I look forward to sharing my journey with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I'd just been myself. It is easy to look back, self-indulgently, feeling pleasantly sorry for oneself and saying I didn't have this and I didn't have that. But it is only the grown man regretting the hardships that were never hardships at all. He had the things that really mattered.

Anonymous said...

Pp

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!

YTB!!!!!!!