Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas

The Christmas season is in full force. Normally, I would be filled with the spirit, making treats and wrapping packages. This year I have no spirit. There are no treats to be made or packages to be wrapped. I can barely muster a smile and a "Merry Christmas" to those I meet.

Rather than drag you all down with my woeful posts, I am going to take a break. I just cannot pretend to be happy right now. I hope you'll understand. I plan to be back around the first of the year with a much better attitude.

I hope you all have a very happy holiday season. Remember to take time to love the people around you. Let your families know how much you care about them. Hold on to each other and never, ever take your loved ones for granted.

Merry Christmas to you.

No comments: