Friday, January 8, 2010

How Do I Mend A Broken Heart?

Photobucket
My divorce will be final soon. I do not want this divorce. I know Daddy-O and I could work through everything that has gone wrong, and find happiness. But it takes two, and I'm only one, so I guess it's time to accept this chapter of my life is finished.

I do not know what to do next. I sometimes wish I could just go to sleep and not wake up. The pain of it all is too much to handle. I never thought this would happen to me. People used to tell me they could tell how much Daddy-O loved me by the way he looked at me. I truly thought we were happy. Then, just like that, it's over.

I hope you'll understand when I disappear for a while. I'm just not up to blogging now. I have to figure out how to recover from all that has happened. As much as I would like to never wake up, I have to. I have two sons who love me and depend on me and I want to be there for them. They too have been through so much because of the divorce. I can't add to their stress.

I'll be back. I'm not sure when, but I do know there is a happy ending out there waiting for me and I look forward to sharing that journey with you.

No comments: