Saturday, February 27, 2010

From Bad To Worse

I woke up early this past Wednesday morning to leave my sisters house and go back home. Unfortunately, I  took a terrible fall and spent the day in the hospital instead. Fortunately for you, my sister took pictures! I'll share them as soon as I can. It was ten hours in the emergency room. The fall turned out to be a blessing as something which could be more serious was discovered.

I'm not ready to talk about it yet, but I will fill you in soon. I am still at Becky's. I'm not sure when I'll go home yet. So much is up in the air. I just wanted to let you know I am fine. When I know for sure what I am facing, I will be back to tell you all about it.

I hope everything is peachy in your lives! I'll be back soon.

3 comments:

mistie said...

Hey Jane!

Call me! Can I come and see you next week? I'm sorry you fell, and wowzers....

Do you still have my phone #? I'll send you a facebook message.

Love ya!

Cari Gillespie said...

Just thinking about you and hoping the best for you! Take care.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are okay. Drop me an email and let me know what is going on and if there is anything I can do.

YTB!