Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm Not Ready Yet

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to pop in for a minute and give you an update. I am having a fabulous time at my sister's house.  It's been a wonderful vacation from my problems, so you can understand I'm not ready to leave.

I need to return to reality soon, but I am planning to stay here a few extra days first. For Valentines Day my brother in law gave my sister season tickets to a local theater.. She gets two tickets to a play a month and has invited me to go to the current one with her. We will be seeing Fiddler On The Roof. I can hardly wait!

Yesterday we spent the day in the city shopping. Talk about therapy! My sister knows how to find the sales. I have had a gift card in my purse for almost six months waiting for a day of shopping with her. I was able to buy two sweaters, a sweatshirt and a pair of shoes for $70!  I was delighted! I also splurged on some nail polish and Daddy-O insisted I put something on his card too. So I bought shampoo, conditioner and hair gel, thanks to him. It was a truly happy day for me.

I know I need to leave before I wear out my welcome. But I'm just not ready yet! I want to stay a couple more days, then I'll head home. I recieved text messages from the boys at my brothers house yesterday. They said they miss me which was nice to hear. I miss them too.

Before long I'll be home and things will go back to normal. Until then, I'm going to savor my time at my sister's house. It's truly my happy place these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a great time. Tell your sister I said 'hi'. I'm glad for a new post! I have had YTB! withdrawal! :)