Monday, February 1, 2010

Just Call Me Quick Change Jane

I couldn't help myself. I hadn't planned to change my background so soon. Everything I've read about having a successful blog says to not change your look too often. Well that explains why I'm not the most popular girl on the block. I change my background so often, it probably makes the few readers I do have crazy!

I can't help it though. I figure since I don't currently have my own house, then I can decorate for the seasons right here. This blog is therapy just for me anyway. I just invite others in to read the craziness. Hopefully, it makes you feel better about your own life.

By the way, the template was made by Butterflygirlms. As far as I'm concerned she is the most talented template creator on earth. If you want your blog to look as good as mine, just click on the link above. She added two new Valentines Day templates today with more to come.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love all the pink and red! Makes me want Valentines Day to come :)