Monday, February 8, 2010

Just Keeping It Real

Photobucket

Did you watch the Superbowl?  I sat through watched the first half. I wasn't really into the game. I was mostly interested in the commercials...and the food my brother prepared. I found the commercials to be a snooze but the food was fabulous! I ate too much.

I'm told by the guys that we're happy for New Orleans. Honestly, I'm happy for any man who devotes his life to football and makes it to the Superbowl. What a thrill it must be for them! Hopefully, the players for Indianapolis will remember that tonight. Being second is much better than being third. Be grateful.

It was a quiet weekend here. I stayed in sweats and didn't even wear mascara. It came in handy for the moments where I forgot to be grateful for what I have, and instead cried and felt sorry for myself. I don't play football, so the same 'be grateful' rules don't apply to me. Just in case you wondered.

Photobucket

This is my puppy, Po. She's been visiting at my mom's house since Christmas. I finally got her back a couple days ago. I can't believe how much I missed her! I'm not much of an animal person, but this dog has my heart. She looks like my grandma. Sometimes I wonder if it is her, reincarnated. I tried to find a picture of grandma so I could show you. But all my pictures are in storage. I'm sorry. I know you must be disappointed.

I can almost see your little eyes getting droopy after reading this nonsense. I'm just trying to keep it real. This is my life. Hopefully, the new week will bring some excitement. For my sake as well as yours.

No comments: