Monday, February 8, 2010

An Unplanned But Welcome Trip

I am making an unexpected trip to my sister's house tomorrow. She is in a bind and needs some help. I'm delighted to be able to help out. Plus it's always nice to have some new scenery.  The only problem is, I have such a hard time leaving to come back because her house is so much fun!

I don't know how long I'll be gone, but hopefully, it will only be a week. So please check back then. If I can get her computer running, I'll post from there.

Don't you just love how precise my plans are? See you soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time. But I already miss your posts!

:)

YTB!

mistie said...

Per chance ... the sister who lives in our neck of the woods? If so - and you'll be around for a while, and need an out .... we're always around! :O)

Mishel said...

Dearest Jane,

I just finished reading *all* your blog posts. Yep, ALL of them. : )

So now I know your journey. And I cried right along with you. We are kindred spirits for sure because of this crazy place we find ourselves in...and a place that neither of us wanted or expected.

I too am looking into Medical Coding! I found a community college near my aptartment that has classes I can take online. Another very good resource for job listings is Careerlink.com. Like you, I was a homemaker and have very little skills for finding a job...but I know there is a job out there!

I am praying for you dear one. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.

Hugs!