Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Checking In

I'm sorry I went missing. I caught some kind of bug and it's kicked my butt! Three out of four people currently here at the house have it and we're all feeling terrible.

When I woke up this morning I thought I was feeling better. I took a quick shower and couldn't even get dressed afterward. It took twenty minutes laying on the bed before I had enough energy to put some clothes on. After I dressed, I climbed back into bed and cried myself to sleep. I am frustrated I catch illness so easily and it takes forever to shake it off.

I woke four hours later and I'd like to say I have a better attitude. But I don't. I'm still mad. I think I'm entitled. Nothing has been easy for the past year and a half. I guess I am sick to death of trying to put on a happy face every day.

I'm sorry. I don't mean to be so grumpy. I just really don't feel well. So, I'm going to get back into bed again. I'll be back when I can think of something nice to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are sick. Hope you are feeling better soon! Take Care!

YTB!

mistie said...

I'm sorry, Jane. No fun! No fair! (If you could see ... I'm stomping my foot!)