Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Overcrowded, Kooky, Fun and Amazingly Loving Home

Thanks to my sister in law, Michele, who brought home an antibiotic for me, I am back among the living.  It's one of the perks of living with a nurse, I suppose.

Because I've been living in pajamas and no make up I don't have a lot of news to share.  Unless you consider a big cold sore on my top lip news.

We are having more 'roommates' move in this weekend. Michele's sister, her niece and their two dogs are moving in Saturday. It's a good thing this is a big house. It will be a little crowded until the exhange boys leave, but we'll all be fine. Michele's sister, Lori, is going through a divorce and needed somewhere to stay. It's what I love most about my brother and Michele. Their hearts are so huge! Anyone who needs to help is welcome here.

I've had a hard time dealing with it, though I would never admit it.  I am a completely private, keep to myself person. I've never been a 'more the merrier' type, though I wish I was. Happily, I will still have my own bedroom and bathroom so I think I'll be okay. It's probably good for me to step outside my comfort zone a bit. Who knows? Maybe I'll learn to open my heart up a little more. That's always a good thing. Right?

I don't know if it's the impending changes or what, but I've really been missing Utah. I miss the mountains and the snow. I miss the crazy lifestyle and all my friends. I miss Walmart being in the same town I live in...not a thirty minute drive away.

I can't move back yet. I still need to be here. But don't be surprised if I tell you one day soon there is a vacancy in this overcrowded, kooky, fun and amazingly loving home. You might want to jump on it because you'd be lucky to live here. I know I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-) that's it, just :-)

YTB!