Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Big Lesson From A Little Girl



I saw this video on Lady and the Blog yesterday and I loved it! I watched it at least a dozen times, completely enchanted with this little girls words. I wonder if she has any idea how inspiring she is!  Such simple words with a huge message.

I don't know about you, but I spend far too much time thinking about what I don't like about my life.  Today I will be like her and only think the positive.

My whole life is great.*  I can do anything good.

I like my hair even if the roots are starting to show. I like my bedroom and my bathroom. I like my bunny slippers.

I like my boys. I like my sisters. I like my brother too. I like my car. I like my dog.

My computer is great. I can do anything good. I like my friends. I like my Aunts. I like my neighbors.

I can become independent. I can have my own home again. I can be the best mom ever. 

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

* Okay. So my whole life is not great. But I'm trying to be positive here...

No comments: