Friday, May 14, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

Every Friday, Lauren at the little things we do, thinks up fun questions and we all get to fill in the blanks. If you'd like to join along, or just read what others wrote, be sure to visit her blog. It really is a lot of fun!

The very best thing about summer is smell of fresh cut grass, the sound of children playing games late into the evening, the touch of the warm sun on my skin, and the beauty of flowers and vegetables growing in the yard. Especially I love summer foods... pasta salad, grilled burgers, fresh tomatoes off the vine and homemade ice cream.

My first crush ever was Kevin. I wrote all about it here.

This may sound really silly but I hide candy in my underwear drawer. I always have something sweet hidden in there. I am terrified if I left it out in the kitchen, then had a craving there wouldn't be any left. So I always keep some just for me.

I squeeze my toothpaste from all over the tube. Sometimes it's the middle, sometimes the end and every once in a while I will even squeeze from the very top. It's just not that important to me, I suppose.

My absolute favorite comfort food is mashed potatoes and gravy.

A random fact about me is I once stood in line at the grocery store right behind Donny Osmond!! It was 1993 and he was in Alberston's in Southern Utah. Of course I was thrilled to death, but I played it cool. Inside though, I was screaming and making a complete fool of myself. Thankfully, he didn't notice I was there. I might have died on the spot if he had.

The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is my cell phone. The truth is I could live without my phone but for one thing, it's how my boys stay in touch with me the most.  I couldn't live without that. But if that weren't an issue and we were strictly talking technology, I would have to say my computer is what I need the most. Hands down.

That's all the questions for this week. I hope you enjoyed reading my answers. Don't forget to bop over to Lauren's to read more answers!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Pasta salad definitely makes my top ten list for summer. :)

I think if I EVER see someone famous in a normal setting...heaven help them. I have a bad habit of causing scenes anyhow. ;) Kudos to you for playing it cool.

Happy Friday!

Sam said...

The smell of fresh cut grass is the best!

Beth McC. said...

Love all your answers,so fun!!! I love your blog, too cute! Hope you have a great weekend!