Monday, May 3, 2010

Finally

PJ was supposed to come home Saturday but he ran into some problems, so he just arrived tonight. Finally. I am delighted to be in 'mother mode' and over doing it in caring for my son. I know it's driving him crazy, but I don't care. I don't get to be mom often enough and I am going to enjoy it!

He is spending tomorrow (Monday) and maybe the next day with his dad, so I'm trying to cram as much into tonight as I can. He'll be back but it seems like he just got here and is leaving! I guess I'll have a tiny pity party then get over it. That's all I can do, really.

Anyway, because I know how much you enjoyed the lame picture of me and Gus when he came home, I had to have one of PJ and I too. (Try not to notice how strange my nose looks. What's up with that???) So, for your viewing pleasure...

Photobucket

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Lin said...

Aw, what a cute photo! Have a great time spending time & spoiling your son.

Anonymous said...

Mommy Mode is a good thing! Enjoy your time with him!

YTB!