Saturday, May 1, 2010

Guess What?

Guess what I'm doing this weekend. Just guess!  Okay, I'll tell you.

Photobucket

I am hugging this boy really tight!

 PJ will be here in person. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Of course I have to share him with his dad a little bit, but that's okay. I'm just happy I'll be able spend time with my sweet boy.

He's coming home on pre-deployment leave. I hate deployments. Though we are blessed that he will be safe and not in the heart of the war. But he will still be gone far from home, and the unknown brings uncertainty. I can't think about that though. I'm just grateful he is coming home. The rest I have to leave in God's hands.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend! YTB!

Mishel said...

Enjoy your time together--I know you will!

And I have to tell you Jane...I so appreciate your honesty as you write your blog posts. As you share your heart here, it helps to heal mine.

Blessings to you, friend! : )