Monday, June 7, 2010

The Boys' Graduation

Last week was graduation for the boys. It was a nice program as it was short and sweet. I'm certain the speakers were lovely but we couldn't hear them. The sound system was terrible and all we heard was muffled sounds somewhat like Charlie Brown's teacher.  I'm sorry to say the view wasn't much better.


Photobucket

In spite my complaining, I really did enjoy myself. I always get emotional at graduations (and weddings, birthdays, at the grocery store, the dentist office and while watching Grey's Anatomy, or anywhere else for that matter).

The boys were so happy afterward! I've not seen so much affection out of them the entire time they lived here. It made me laugh. Have I mentioned I am really going to miss these kids? Just thinking about them leaving makes me cry!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket


On a totally unrelated note, I am not happy with my current background. Expect to see it looking differently soon!

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

You made me smile with the description of a bad sound system... the district really needs to get some help in the sound department.

I am glad you had a good experience. I had a niece and a nephew graduate the other night too... from MVHS and there was NO WAY that I was going to spend the evening at graduation. I only went to my kids graduations because I couldn't talk them out of going themselves. ;)

I have changed my layout and background often... no problem with changing it up when you need a change.

ToOdLeS.