Thursday, June 3, 2010

Forgive Me?

Today was a very long day. The whole 'family' pitched in and we moved boxes, furniture and so much more. I haven't worked like that in forever! I'm so tired and my muscles are exhausted.

Tomorrow, I am getting up before the sun to drive one of the girls (who lives here) to another town so she can catch a ride to see her dad. I have no clean clothes to wear, and I mean that quite literally, so I still need to do laundry before I can get to bed.

I hope you'll forgive me for not writing a real post today. I am just feeling a tad overwhelmed. And tired.

I'll be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.
I just browsed through your last few posts and realize we have a lot in common. I divorced after 13 yrs of marriage and was a single mom for 8 years before I met my hero.
I look forward to following you as you find yourself in this new chapter.