Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Need Sleep

I'm home from my nine day, twelve state road trip. I am exhausted, to say the least. Honestly, I have cried most of the day and I know it's because I am so dang tired.

Yesterday at the airport, I was told I didn't have to check my suitcase because it was small enough to fit in the overhead compartments of the plane. I did the happy dance, until a mean man in security took my brand new toothpaste and leave in conditoner. I forgot about that no liquids rule when I chose not to pay the twenty dollar fee to check my bag. I cried. A lot. The tears kept flowing and they're still flowing today. I think I need more sleep then I'll be good.

Anyway, I know you've all been waiting for the recap of my amazing trip across the country, but I am just too tired tonight. Plus I can hardly see through all the tears. But I promise to be back tomorrow.

4 comments:

mistie said...

At our house ... the tears flow the fastest and longest when I am tired. It's hard to function when you're tired. Sending you hugs and wishes for a good night's sleep.

Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Paula said...

Everything looks a little better in the morning.
I hope you sleep well and awaken refreshed and feeling fabulous :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are home safe and sound. Looking forward to being envious of your road trip!

YTB!

ShEiLa said...

Rest up.

Sorry about the tossed items at the airport... they tossed several of my hubby's things last business trip because he packed them in the carryon... it was supposed to be in his checked bag. Silly hubby.

ToOdLeS.