Thursday, July 1, 2010

Are You Dying To Know...

...what I did about this?

Photobucket

I put a lot of thought into it and decided I wouldn't be happy with it. It's similar to the one I've been searching for, but not as cute.

So after several hours of more searching I found this:

Photobucket
                             (The girls are not included...thankfully)

It's a set. The sweatshirt and the T shirt come together for one great price! I love the gray and pink. I can wear them together or separately! How cute is that? So guess what? Sold!

I decided not to feel guilty about spending the money and just enjoy it. I don't really need a Bulldogs sweatshirt because Daddy-O bought me one a couple years ago. But I couldn't resist. Besides, a girl can never have too many sweatshirts...in my humble opinion.

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I love the gray and pink...
I think you will be very happy with your decision.

ToOdLeS.

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't be you, without a few sweatshirts! :)

YTB!