Friday, July 9, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

It's my favorite day of the week! It's Fill in the Blank Friday! I hope after you read my answers you'll bop over to the little things we do to check out more fill in the blank answers! Maybe you'll even want to join in!
 
My favorite thing about this week has been the drive into Vegas and back. I was by myself, the radio blasting and feeling hopeful.

The weather this week has been horrible. It's nothing but hot. No wind. No clouds. Nothing but incredibly hot!

The last interesting item I received in the mail is a late birthday gift from Felix, the exchange student from Germany. He sent a variety of stinky soaps (he thought they smelled wonderful) and a hilarious letter. I really miss him.

The last movie I saw is Everybody's Fine. I've been wanting to see it forever! I finally drove my lazy behind to RedBox today and rented it. I just barely finished it. It made me cry. A lot.

If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would spend the day with the people I love, having a picnic on Cedar mountain.
 
As a teenager I was so serious...and good. I was an obedient mini adult who missed out on being a carefree kid.

I wish I could trade lives for the day with either of my boys roommates. I would love to hang with my kids and see what their real lives are like.   

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I love Fill in the Blank Friday...
I just linked. Thanks for sharing the fun.

ToOdLeS.

Lindsay said...

Stopping by from "the little things we do"! Love your blog!

Nicole Bingham said...

Your blog is so cute!
Please follow me @ http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com
Thanks, Nicole Mariana