Friday, July 16, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

It's time for Fill In The Blank Friday! If you enjoy reading my answers, then you'll want to hurry over to the little things we do to join in the fun!

A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is  the Grand Canyon. We lived just a couple hours away while I was growing up, so every time relatives came to visit we would always pack a lunch, and drive to the canyon for the day. I have many happy memories there.

If someone really wants to show me how much they love me  they should talk with me. I love deep conversation and knowing who others really are. If they want to know the same about me, then I feel loved.


Lately I've been wondering a lot about my future. Will I get the happy ending I'm praying for? When will that happy ending come? Will my boys find good wives? Will I have grandchildren?


When it comes to saving money I am getting better at it.  Since it's just me right now, it's easy. But when my boys were home, I had a hard time saying no to them, so my savings wasn't much.


I'd prefer    one close friend   over   a hundred acquaintances     any day!  There is nothing more wonderful than that one best friend you can share anything with!

I wish I knew how to make a time machine. I'd go back to the beginning and do it all over again!

I'm just waiting for my hair appointment next week. My hair is overgrown and ugly and it's making me grumpy!


This weeks questions were tough! I really had to think about some of the answers. I can't wait to see what everyone else says!

5 comments:

Lucia ♥ said...

Bloghopping from FITBF :)

Wow I love your answers! I also love deep comversations with people, and wonder whether I ever will have the happy ending I'm dreaming off :) One close friend over a hundred acquaintances = very well said! I am definitely the same as you ;)

Have a nice weekend,
xoxo

ShEiLa said...

Thank goodness for fill in the blank Friday and your reminder. Now I can concentrate on something other than tragedy for a little while.

ToOdLeS.

r u s s said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
r u s s said...

I enjoyed reading your FITBF post. When you get to find out how to make a time machine & decide that you wanna sell it or something, lemme know. I would like to have one

Miss Koree said...

i agree with your one close friend answer! it's nice having friends who you can share anything with. :)