Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It Seemed Like A Bad Day... But It Wasn't

The front passenger window in my car came off it's track and fell inside the door this morning. Then the turn signals stopped working. I received a very unwelcome, unpleasant phone call this afternoon. Then I got bad news in the mail. It wasn't a very good day. I cried a lot.

Except, I talked to my best friend on the phone. That cheered me up. I also found someone to fix the window and turn signal in my car. I'm relieved. PJ sent a happy email. I laughed. Gus made me proud. I burst with joy.

The good far outweighed the bad. I'm so grateful I could recognize that. There was a time when I wouldn't have. I would've held onto the negative and let the joyful pass me by.  I've grown. It makes me happy to realize it.

But this? I cannot find one good thing to say about it:

Photobucket

It was taken at 5pm!  I hate summer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The heat must have really gotten to me today, I don't remember a single thing about what I said when we talked! ;)

YTB!

PS 114 is WAY too hot and I love the heat!

mistie said...

Holy Buckets of Heat! That's just wrong!

ShEiLa said...

I agree with YTB 114 is way too hot... and I HATE the heat. Ü

I can't say one good thing about that either... however I am confident that today will be better than the last two... it just feels better.

ToOdLeS.