Thursday, July 15, 2010

I've Put On My Happy Face

Photobucket

Have you seen the commercial where two women are talking, and the one says to the other, " I get new tires on my mini-van!" Or something like that. Anyway, they proceed to do a chest bump in excitement.  Well, ladies and gentlemen, I am getting new tires on my jeep!  Chest bumps for everyone!!

I truly am happy. Not so much for the tires, though I do need them and I will feel loads safer driving after they're installed. What I'm most happy about, is I get to go to the city! I will be dropping off my car, then walking to the nearest Walmart to kill time and maybe spend a couple of dollars. I need eye liner and an emery board.

I've been feeling like a caged animal lately. Other than my visit with the attorney, I've not had any reason to leave town, or even the house. I am a homebody, but this has been too much.  So you can see why I'm looking forward to such a dull chore.

What has you putting on a happy face?

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Spending time with my family gives me a HUGE happy face.

I could stay happy longer if I could go without DRAMA in my life.

ToOdLeS.