Friday, July 23, 2010

No Blanks To Fill

It's Friday and the day I usually participate in Fill In The Blank Friday. However, it was just announced it won't be happening this week, which is fine, but I'm unprepared to write anything else.

So I'll make an announcement of my own. I am leaving town tomorrow to spend some time with my sister.  I am in need of some quality female time with my best girlfriend. She knows how to push all my worries away and bring out my fun side. The laughter is healing and I can't wait.

I won't be able to blog from her house and I'm not sure when I'll be back, but it shouldn't be more than a week. Although I always have a horrible time leaving... I completely feel at home there.  So don't worry about me if it's more like ten days.

Take care of yourselves. I'll be back soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 Days is too long without a blog update. Can't you at least go to a public library and do one or two updates while you are gone? Just a thought! Tell her 'hi' for me. Have a great time!

YTB!

ShEiLa said...

Have a good time... sisters are the best cure for just about anything that's ailing you. I think I will just make up my own fill in the blank today. Thanks for letting me know.

ToOdLeS.

mistie said...

You can come to my house and blog. :O)