Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Very Important Announcement

Photobucket

I don't usually post on weekends. But I couldn't resist sharing a little somethin' with you.

It's no secret I adore John Mayer. I think he's majorly talented and a total riot. I've missed his tweets, but I've enjoyed his blog so it's almost made up for it.

Imagine my delight when he tweeted tonight, "Stay tuned for a very special announcement to be made in the next hour."

Exactly an hour later, he tweeted this link.

Of course, I darted over at the speed of light to hear the announcement! I enjoyed every second of this one and half minute message.

You will too if you know funny like I know funny.

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Thanks for linking me...
I loved his 'special announcement'.
Do you think you will make it to any of his performances? That would be the best... since it sounds like you are a BIG FAN.

ToOdLeS.

ShEiLa said...

ps. the LaBron James hype WAS a bit too much! Funny John!!