Friday, August 20, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

I am especially excited to participate in Fill In The Blank Friday this week. The theme is television and everyone who knows me knows I LOVE TV!

My favorite current TV show is Flipping Out. It gets more bizarre every season but I still love it!

The TV character I can relate to most is Debra Barone. (Everybody Loves Raymond) This answer really applies more to my last life, when I was married, but the relationship between she and Marie is frighteningly close to my own with my former mother in law.

My life is like (fill in with TV show and why) For the life of me, I cannot come up with an answer for this. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

My all time favorite TV show is My Three Sons. I adore everything about it.

A TV show that is ridiculously stupid but I continue to watch is The People's Court... and I'm a tad embarrassed to admit it.

My favorite TV couple is Joe and Helen from Wings, or Cliff and Clair Huxtable.

One TV episode I could watch over and over is when Davy Jones is on The Brady Bunch.

Obviously, I am a fan of old television. Maybe when new programming starts this fall, I'll find my way back to primetime.

If you want to play along, visit be sure to visit Lauren.

2 comments:

Sam said...

i love flipping out too. especially love the new assistants!

Lin said...

Omg...I love watching the people court! Dont be ashamed, it's awesome haha ;)