Friday, August 27, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

It's Friday! Are you all as excited as I am? Actually, I don't enjoy the weekends so much. It's a long story.  But I do love Fill In The Blank Friday! If you want to play along be sure to visit its the little things we do.
Photobucket

The most adventurous thing I've ever done is steal a gas cap, in the middle of the night, from a government truck. I lost the gas cap off my step dad's truck and he had the same kind of truck as the Forest Service used. In the morning, however, I discovered I stole a blue cap and my step dad's truck was green. Uh-oh.

If I were a pair of shoes I would be warm, cozy slippers. I'm a laid back, easy to get along with homebody.

My preferred mode of digital communication is email. It's quick and easy. I have too much to say to text. It's too hard to put all my thoughts into 160 characters!

I feel happiest when I'm with my boys and it doesn't happen often enough...but eating Chunky Monkey out of the carton with a spoon is a close second.

A little dream I have for my life is to be a grandma. I want to be close to my grand kids and be completely involved in their lives. I just cannot wait until that day comes!

The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is my iPod. I didn't have one until just this year, but I use it constantly. I don't think I could fall asleep anymore without it.

Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick  movies. But books are a super close second. In fact, it took me about ten minutes to decide.

3 comments:

Nicole Bingham said...

I love your life dream of being a grandma, how cute is that? My life dream was to be a mom, got that accomplished, now I guess it's grandma in a few long years! I'm your newest follower, please follow me back @ http://www.romanianprincess.com

Thanks, Nicole Mariana

ShEiLa said...

I totally forgot today was Friday... I will decide if it is too late for me today or not.

ToOdLeS.

Mama Zen said...

I'm definitely slippers, too!