Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Again... Please Shut Him Up!

I've said it before and I'll say it again... please somebody shut Levi Johnston up!  

Last week, The CBS Early Show gave Levi an opportunity to retract his apology to the Palin family and to assure the public, he's "never lied about anything."

Why is he getting valuable air time during serious new programming while our economy is a mess, soldiers are dying in Afghanistan and Hurricane Earl is nearing the East Coast?

I think CBS would like us to believe this is insight to the qualifications and integrity of Sarah Palin. I believe it's nothing more than a self absorbed, uneducated kid being used by the media for their own agenda. Whatever that may be.

Really, it's sad. As soon as they finish chewing him up and spitting him out, he'll be left with nothing. He'll forever be remembered as the loud mouthed puppet who chased fame and lost. No kid should have to start their adult life like that.

But really. He needs to shut up.



I'm not sure why it keeps playing after the clip. I'm certain I messed up somehow. Sorry!

4 comments:

Ryan and Mistie said...

I second that!
I don't watch morning TV (too much going on around here) and all I see are headlines as I peruse websites ... I'm still sick of him.

ShEiLa said...

I think that is why I quit watching so much news... repetitive stupid.

I won't even watch him... or his MIL.

ToOdLeS.

ShEiLa said...

ps. I mean X-to-be MIL

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree with you more!

YTB!