Friday, September 3, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

Photobucket

If I didn't have to work anymore I would... I don't work, so I'm not really eligible to answer this question. Bummer.


My favorite thing about a vacation is the food.  If I'm in certain cities, there are places I always go. Anthony's  in San Diego is an example. Otherwise, I love to try new places. When my brother and I took a road trip this summer, we were on a tight budget, so it was ordinary fast food for us. It was so hard to drive past interesting restaurants and not be able to stop in. I hated that.


When packing for a trip I always put it off until the last minute possible, then I forget most everything I need because I'm so rushed.


If I could take a road trip with anyone (dead or alive) I would choose (aside from my obvious choice of my boys and Daddy-O...I would need to invent time travel first) I would choose Andy Gibb because the thirteen year old inside of me would be thrilled and we would go sailing because I've always wanted to do that.


My top three absolute travel essentials are my prescriptions (how boring...but I kinda want to live), my iPod and peanut butter m&m's.


Vacations are the best.


On vacation you must always do whatever you please. Step outside your box and enjoy yourself. 

If you want to fill in your own blanks visit Lauren at the little things we do.

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Oh yay! I didn't miss it this week I will get right on it.

I don't work either... out of my house anyway. I have been doing a Clean House project (like the TV show) only I am not having a yard sale... and nobody is making over my space. It's just I will have space... getting rid of the stuff we don't use... wonderful.

ToOdLeS.

Anonymous said...

I think we are vacation compatible! :)

YTB!

Han said...

Yep My iPod is an essential - when our train back from Paris was delayed I sat watching movies on my ipod.

Nicole Bingham said...

I don't work either, it's the bestest! I love food when I'm on vacation as well. I'm your newest follower, please follow me back @ www.romanianprincess.com

Thanks,Nicole Mariana