Friday, September 10, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

Photobucket

The strangest thing I've ever eaten is a buffalo burger. I'm not daring at all when it comes to my stomach.

I wouldn't be caught dead dancing in public. Think Elaine.



When I am 75 I will hopefully be energetic and spry! I want to spend as much time as possible with my boys and their (hopefully!!!!) children.

If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named Madison. Then I'd like to be called Maddie for short because I think it's such a cute name. But I'm thinking Madison is really a place named after a person, so it probably doesn't count, in which case, I'd choose Ireland. Just because I think it's pretty.

My name is Jane, just because my parents liked it and Frances for my paternal grandmother.

My all time favorite photo is this one.
Photobucket
It was taken when my boys were small. I'd give anything to shrink them back to that size and do it all again!

If I could afford it I would own three homes. One in Utah. One in California and one in North Carolina. I would alternate between the three so I could be close to both boys and the mountains I love.

To fill in your own blanks, visit here.

2 comments:

Koree said...

HAHA YES! I love Seinfeld! Especially Elaine's lack of moves. hahah.
have a great friday!
http://koreeunveiled.blogspot.com/

Ryan and Mistie said...

The Elaine video reminded me of this guy ....

http://www.zefrank.com/invite/swfs/index2.html

I saw it YEARS ago ... and found it again. Aaaahh! The beauty of the internet. :O) Hope me makes you laugh. He makes me laugh every time I watch it.