Friday, September 17, 2010

fill in the blank friday

It's my favorite day of the week. I know it's strange to love fill in the blank friday as much as I do, but I can't help it. I just love it. I love filling in my own and then reading what everyone else said too! Be sure to bop over here and join in!

Photobucket

When I get a day to myself I like to first clean the house, then fix something to snack on and waste the day either on the computer or watching television.

High School was super fun.  I was a very shy late bloomer, but luckily my best friend was energetic and fun! She wasn't afraid of anything. We got into all kinds of 'situations'. I really miss her.


A little dream I have is to buy a whole new wardrobe all at once! I'm talking everything from underwear to shoes...all in the same week. I would so love to do that!


A big dream I have is to own my own home somewhere in the midwest. I want to start a new life in a new place!


If I could drive any car, my pick would be a fully loaded black Lincoln MKX. I want all the bells and whistles!


A time I felt really and truly beautiful was never. I hate to say that, but it's true. Even my wedding day, I didn't feel pretty at all. I didn't like my dress and I got a bad haircut the week before. I pray I'll have another wedding day so I can finally experience what beautiful feels like.

Tomorrow I will sleep late. After that I have no idea. I am hoping to go to town and get frozen yogurt but I won't know until morning if that's going to work out.

4 comments:

abigail said...

Glad I'm not the only one who cleans the house with a day to herself! I love your blog, Jane! Keep up the lovely posts :)

♥ Abigail

Ryan and Mistie said...

My two monkeys were playing across the street yesterday ... what did I do?

Scrub out the fridge and mop the kitchen floor.

Hoping for the snack and relax part today. (Ryan and I canned salsa last night, which means the kitchen needs a good scrub again.) :O) (sigh)

ShEiLa said...

The whole brand new wardrobe things sounds like something I would enjoy. I could find myself wanting to do that to.

I think we plan alot the same way whatever falls into place...yeah we will go with that. I hope you get your frozen yogurt.

ToOdLeS.

Lin said...

omg...I would LOVE to buy a whole new wardrobe! I actually havent bought myself anything new in a long time, seems like every time I go shopping I end up buying something for everyone except myself lol.

Im sorry you've never actually felt beautiful sweets. You are though!