Friday, September 24, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

Photobucket


Gather the kids and call the neighbors! It's time for the super exciting event we like to call Fill In The Blank Friday!

Before I reveal my answers to this weeks questions, I want to apologize. I didn't intend to go missing for the past few days. It's just that when either of my boys come home on leave, I swear they bring all kinds of bugs with them. Honestly, I don't know what the incubation period is on colds and flu's but I swear it's immediate when they're of the Marine Corps variety.  Those kids walk of the plane, I hug them then Bam! I'm ill.

Thankfully I'm feeling better now. I would hate to miss my favorite blog happening of the week! And without further ado....the blanks.


In the story of my life, the actor who would play me is America Ferrera. Though we don't share the same skin tone or coloring, we're both 'Ugly Betty's" who shine from the inside more than from the outside.

If I could change one thing about the world it would be to slow down the pace. I would love to take it back to Leave It To Beaver times where families had leisurely dinners together every night, and husbands and wives filled traditional roles. I love how simple it all seems.

Yesterday I felt horrible and was full of stress. Today, I am feeling much better and I've worked out what was bothering me. It's a much better day!

My comfort food is potatoes. I love them mashed, fried, baked, french fried or any other way you can think to fix them. But mashed is my favorite.

My new favorite blog find is Jessica Claire. She is named 'One of the top 10 wedding photographers in the world' by American Photo Magazine. It's easy to believe when you view the beautiful photographs she shares on he blog. I am especially enchanted a recent post of an Orthodox Jewish Wedding. The photographs are breathtaking!

My favorite breakfast food is french toast with lots of cinnamon, a touch of nutmeg and loads of melted butter, topped lightly with warm maple syrup.

Don't forget to visit the little things we do to join in the fun!

1 comment:

Kattrina said...

Just linked to your blog from the little things we do. Great answers! You forgot one though - what bloggie friend you'd love to meet in person?? Hope you have a great weekend!