Friday, October 22, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Photobucket

It's Friday so I'm filling in my blanks. If you'd like to fill yours as well, hurry over to the little things we do and link up!

I am still filled with patriotism. Pfc Byrd's funeral is today (see post below) and while I'm not attending, I am thinking about his family and what they must be going through. I pray I never have to experience it myself.

I wish the problems of the world could be solved peacefully so moms and wives wouldn't have to send those they love the most to war.

I like living in this day and age. I love the modern conveniences that are available to us.

I can hardly wait for Christmas, as it's looking like both boys will be home at the same time. It's been too long since that happened!

I hope the economy recovers soon. I hate seeing people I love work extra hard for half as much.

I think this has been the hardest set of questions I've filled in yet!

I was hoping it would snow before Halloween but so far, no luck. Maybe next week? I hope so!

4 comments:

Kamika said...

I am hoping and praying for snow too ;)

Ali@LastSplash said...

Visiting from Fill in the blanks.

Snow already? Down South, it's in the 70's and gorgeous!

Diana Gonzalez said...

I love your #2. My husband is a marine and it's so hard being without him, this is my daugthers first deployment and its really hard on her already, I just have to keep reminding her that dadda will come home soon. I hope your boys have a safe return home:)

Ryan and Mistie said...

I'll give you this early snow...just this once. :O) You deserve it you just-returned-to-Utah-for-Winter-girl!

Love ya!