Friday, October 1, 2010

Photobucket

I am sorry for neglecting my blog the past week. I have so much happening in my head that I can't seem to focus enough to accomplish anything worthwhile. My brain is filled with emotions, decisions and worry. I am exhausted and sleep too much. Though, I suspect, I'm not really tried. I am just avoiding the current challenges I face.

I am moving in one week. I have furniture and personal items that need to go to my storage unit two hours away. I also have furniture and personal items I somehow need to fit in the back of my Jeep that I know won't fit, which leaves me with the problem of finding a different way to take them with me. I have a budget of zero dollars to accomplish all of this.

I fear I have outstayed my welcome here. I am constantly trying to figure out if it's my imagination, or if I am truly on the nerves of the people I live with...and if I am on their nerves, then how to I fix it so I can leave under good conditions. I will remember my stay here fondly and gratefully, and it would mean so much if my family would feel the same way.

I hope you'll be patient with me for the next couple of weeks. I do not know when my computer will come down or when I'll be able to set it back up. If I disappear, just know I'll be back. Thanks for even coming to read what I write. You guys are the best!

Edited: I just realized I forgot to add a title. I am losing my mind!

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I am counting on you to be back soon. Everybody loses their minds now and then. With me it is more often than not.

ToOdLeS.

Ryan and Mistie said...

I can't help with the SOUTH end of the move, but if you need help with the NORTH end of the move, let me know! I'll miss ya while you are gone...but once you're settled, come and visit!